Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cravefest Video Awards - Post Mortem

I mentioned a couple of days ago that we were presenting at the Cravefest Video Awards. Well, we did.

It was a fine experience all around -- lots of booze drinks that we didn’t have to pay for and really nice people running the show -- but I did spend a lot of time being confused about what was going on. It was sort of how I imagine presenting an award for MTV Bulgaria would feel. Everyone else seemed to be in on it, but I didn’t speak the language.

Anyhow, I meant to bring my camera, but didn’t, so I only took a couple of photos backstage (which I dubbed the Dave Navarro Lounge) with my phone. They served Rockstar Energy Drink, obviously.





1 comment:

Derek said...

I hate that picture of meeeeee! It looks like I have an underbite, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't have one. It's just weird. Plus I look tired, reeeally tired. Uggh.

Wah.